With Microsoft Visio Professional 2016, individuals and teams can create and share professional, versatile diagrams that simplify complex information more easily than ever. It includes all of the features of Visio Standard 2016, as well as updated forms, templates, and styles, enhanced support for team collaboration, including the ability for multiple people to work on a single chart at the same time, and the ability to link charts to data. Simplify the imparting of complex information with diagrams that are linked to data and can be created with just a few clicks. With Visio, creating charts is a piece of cake. Whether you want to quickly create a flowchart of a process that you discussed with your colleagues on a whiteboard, map an IT network, create an organizational chart, document a business process, or draw a floor plan, Visio helps you Visualize your work. Connect data with the visualization of an organizational structure, an IT network, a production plant or with complex business processes to be able to recognize the performance at first glance. Visio shapes can be linked to numerous data sources such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel Services, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Azure and Microsoft SharePoint lists as well as Business Connectivity Services. Use data graphics such as symbols, colors or text to simplify and improve the visualization of complex information. Take advantage of the new one-step connectivity with Excel spreadsheets and exchange data graphics with one click according to your ideas.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 2 GB RAM
- 3 GB of available disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.